Diving San Diego Sat 9/11 - Now What??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I got my rentals at Aqua Tech and it ran me about $15 less than my normal LDS... So I dunno I think I'm just going to meet up with you guys at 6:30 at the flag pole just to make sure I don't miss you and not be able to go on the second dive... Not entirely sure I'd recognize you guys if I tried to find you coming out of the water later...

I got a 2nd tank so I could try and tag along to some group later... The 2nd tank didn't cost anymore than getting just one so I figured what the hell... Hopefully I'll be able to find someone willing to let me tag along...

See you guys down there...

Edit: In case I do just arrive for the 2nd dive and don't spot you guys...
If you see this guy walking past you yell "Gomer!" I'll even wear the hat for easier identification...

Sam_in_SanDiego:
Zulu, the new girl is MUCH hotter than the last one
Oh no way is Jenny McCarthy hotter than that last chick... Although that Christmas Playboy spread of her way back in the day was quite nice...

I'll be there there for the first dive anyway. I have to be in the water at 7am so you whom may lag will be treated to a lovely view of me swimming away from the beach .....and you.

See ya all at the flag pole at 630a

Terry

LoL thanks Ryan... My brother took it as more of a suggestion than a phrase and smacked me like a b**** one time during a family dinner at a restaurant... God I love my family...

Just want to thank all of you guys for making this a great dive. We'll do it gain soon............. Those sharks scared the !@#$!@# out of me.

I just like to thank the SD crew for having me along... Quite enjoyable indeed... Anybody who hasn't dived with these people before, should... I had a great time before, during, and after the dives...

I hope to do this again soon...

Back
Top Bottom