Dris bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppatin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My girlfriend just bought DRIS's basic BP/W setup and we were surprised to see that it didn't come with any instructions for assembly. I thought I remembered an assembly video on DRIS's website but it looks like I was wrong. There are enough guides out there for putting together a hogarthian BP/W setup that we were able to figure out assembly reasonably quickly but I was wondering if there's a video or photographic guide out there that's mean specifically for DRIS's package? So far YouTube hasn't been much help.

Shoot me your email. I have a generic one that will work for any BPW. It's not hard. It's actually a complete article on how to assemble and adjust it.

they're all the same, backplates are backplates, because that one uses a STA it follows the DIR single tank assembly, the only rig specific ones are when they don't use an STA and some of them have strange routing for the cam bands. Nothing spectacular about it.

It's a standard BP/W assembly, the link posted by rh should be good. If you need help give us a call at the shop.

Back
Top Bottom