Friday, October 24, MeetNGreet, Crabby Bills @ Rocky Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I missed it for a while myself! :) All the other pics have the lettering to the right - not "on" the pic...

Shhhh, don't tell him that. It is more fun to poke at Dave. btw, I do believe the man is having a birthday that day - so it is incumbent upon us to poke fun, right? :wink:

I'm not sure if I can make this one, but if I do......

We're all doing some Oyster Shooters!!

I am new to SB and new to diving. I have only completed 1 dive outside of my 4 certification dives. I would like to meet up with more knowledgeable divers in the area. Unfortunately I head to Orlando after work on Fridays to pick up my daughter from school. How often are these meetings?

I'm up for that and I don't drink.

The inlaws are arriving for 6 weeks.:doh2:

The inlaws are arriving for 6 weeks and you don't drink? Good luck!:shakehead:

I am new to SB and new to diving. I have only completed 1 dive outside of my 4 certification dives. I would like to meet up with more knowledgeable divers in the area. Unfortunately I head to Orlando after work on Fridays to pick up my daughter from school. How often are these meetings?

They are every two to three weeks on Fridays.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Like Ms.Scuba said we do them every couple of weeks. If you need some info just ask. You will get plenty of help here. There are a bunch of us going to Bradenton to do a shore dive on Saturday if you want to come along. Get you anothe dive in.:D

I don't know what time you head out to get your daughter or when you think you will be back but we usually hang - out 'til about 9-9:30 and it is more than okay to bring your daughter. FWIW - we aren't a bunch of hooligans by any means - well except git-r-dun (don't worry though we can tie him to a chair or get his wife to threaten him :wink:).

Last edited:
I don't know what time you head out to get or when you think you will be back but we usually hang - out 'til about 9-9:30 and it is more than okay to bring your daughter. FWIW - we aren't a bunch of hooligans by any means - well except git-r-dun (don't worry though we can tie him to a chair or get his wife to threaten him :wink:).

I'm not a hooligan? Wow, I must be getting slow in my old age...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom