Fashion tips and Faux Pas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, there was was diss'ing the scuba hoods and then catherine reminded me about the lycra suits i make hubby when we diving somewhere off in the tropics.

the one im working on now is just a plain black number

:D

almitywife:
ok, there was was diss'ing the scuba hoods and then catherine reminded me about the lycra suits i make hubby when we diving somewhere off in the tropics.

the one im working on now is just a plain black number

laughing ......yea...those! You gotta be cool to wear those. Surely you know people are going to comment!!?? You need cover-ups for those speedos in Australia. well, on second thought, a lot of Aussi men look just fine in speedos, don't you agree?

love the metallic grey silver! That would be amazing in full sized one-peice. I would probably get gobbled up by a higher up on the food chain.

H2Andy:
yeah, men are simple creatures

which is why you women puzzle us to no end, being rather complicated yourselves

"i'm not mad" usually means "i am sooooooooo mad at you!"

"i don't want to talk about it" means "you won't let me talk to you and share my
feelings and now i am REALLY mad at you"

:wink:

:1poke: I, of course, am the exception to the rule. I will clearly let men know when I'm mad at them.

Bobbin-along:
Men completely confuse me.

When they don't talk it's because they have nothing to say.
When they do speak they usually are saying exactly what's on their mind. for example:
"i'm hungry" doesn't mean "so what kind of food are you in the mood for", it means "I'm hungry, feed me"
"I don't want to go to the ballet" never means, "Going to the ballet isn't good for me this weekend, how about next weekend. It really means "I don't want to go to the ballet"

Man - Woman Control box.

Right click, click on open link, to enlarge.

talon4477:
Man - Woman Control box.

Right click, click on open link, to enlarge.

Yeah.....seen that box. Trouble is, not all the dials work like they're supposed to!:D

:rofl:

pretty sweet, Talon eyebrow

redhatmama:
:1poke: I, of course, am the exception to the rule. I will clearly let men know when I'm mad at them.

oh yes, there are exceptions to the rules. the thing is, male exceptions to
the rule are born and stay that way for life.

female exceptions to the rules are only exceptions on even days, provided it's
colder than the same day last year, and not a leap year (in which case the
requirements are reversed), unless the month happens to contain a blue moon
(two full moons), in which case the exceptions only apply *if* the total sum
of the letters of the day equal or exceed the total sum of the numbers of
the first name of the woman's name. this, of course, only applies in daylight
hours. during hours of darkness, the exceptions are reversed again
(unless a leap year, in which case they stay the same) for a period of time
equal to but not exceeding the woman's age divided by the number of
the house she lives in and multiplied by the number of cats or dogs she has.

takes a while to figure these things out, by which time, you've pissed her
off already

tjmills:
Now come on guys . . . remember that little period back in the 70's and 80's when everyone was wearing some of the ugliest colored wetsuits, BC's and various equipment that now just makes you sick looking at and remembering some of you owned this stuff???? Now I realize styles change and many times things come back into style but PLEASE DON"T MAKE THIS ONE OF THEM. :)
I made some dives in Nanaimo (Canada) last year with a local who still dives his baby blue horsecollar. I think his wetsuit is also from the '80s, judging by the abrasions, tears, and patches.

One one dive three of us hung out together: me in modern recreational gear, the local sporting the nostalgia look, and a Texan wearing a minimalist hogarthian rig. Very eclectic.

Bobbin-along: in answer to your original question, I've never done that, not to a stranger. And the only time anyone gave me guff, he was the one who ascended the anchor chain without looking up.:jestera:

Kim:
Yeah.....seen that box. Trouble is, not all the dials work like they're supposed to!:D
ROFL! How true! May the girl next to me in my avatar forgive me, but she often* admits this to be true as well. :D

*Often means "often", but not "every time" and can sometimes even mean "very rarely" or "never". :wink:

Back
Top Bottom