New Here from Singapore! Getting Certified in Thailand - Where to Go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info everyone!
With so much information and choices out there, I really wondered if I should at least hold out my break till ADEX where I can collect even more info. Will the diving visible and weather get really bad when Phuket/Phi Phi hits mid-May or even late-May?

Doesn't seem to be too many Phuket based ops appearing in ADEX. No harm holding out I guess... at this time, most places there are prepared to take in students the day before commencement anyway.

Traditionally May to Oct are low season months with occasional rain and bad vis.. its really luck of the draw tho.

Thanks Traminer. I guess holding out till ADEX is not so much for the deals, but rather for more information regarding scuba diving. As for Songkran, I could always do it next year. And yes, the weather is more of something which I'm worrying about, it will be quite sad if I spent my entire break during the rains. :zap1::bawling:

gnojoey:
Thanks Traminer. I guess holding out till ADEX is not so much for the deals, but rather for more information regarding scuba diving. As for Songkran, I could always do it next year. And yes, the weather is more of something which I'm worrying about, it will be quite sad if I spent my entire break during the rains. :zap1::bawling:

Why Gnojoey? If it rains you might as well get wet properly:05: On the other hand last low season we hardly had any rain at all. In fact it rained more at the beginning of our high season.

Ringo:
Why Gnojoey? If it rains you might as well get wet properly:05: On the other hand last low season we hardly had any rain at all. In fact it rained more at the beginning of our high season.

LOL. That's a nice thought. One of the colleagues are going away, so it looks like I would have to postpone my trip. Guess I will be seeing you guys in May instead. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom