So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is fantastic news!! Good luck!!

DW

Phone interview went VERY well. Instead of lasting for 30 minutes, it went nearly 50! I talked with the hiring manager. He's a licensed broker himself. He loved my experience, longevity with previous company, and the varied things I've handled. There are 9 other candidates. They hope to do a video interviews with about 5 of the candidates next week. I think I stand a VERY good chance. It would start out by working from home and then moving into the office once the CV-19 thing slows down.

Phone interview went VERY well. Instead of lasting for 30 minutes, it went nearly 50! I talked with the hiring manager. He's a licensed broker himself. He loved my experience, longevity with previous company, and the varied things I've handled. There are 9 other candidates. They hope to do a video interviews with about 5 of the candidates next week. I think I stand a VERY good chance. It would start out by working from home and then moving into the office once the CV-19 thing slows down.
Anybody that is good at a useful job will always find themselves employed. Good on you!

Outstanding! Sending positive thoughts your way!
DW

still working , still diving every weekend local lakes and quarries went to wazee last weekend. I am working shorter days putting off routine maint at some of the university labs sticking to mostly service or maint at some the the pharma labs. im sick of all the doom and gloom everywhere

The ocean is still a mess so I went for a 62 mile ride this morning along the San Gabriel River. I had my biggest month in March with 750 miles. I'm at 715 so far in April with nine days left. I can look at it as a great workout, or simply bad dive conditions. :(
20200421_075520_HDR.jpg

Have a call with another company tomorrow. I didn't get any traction with a recruiter for the same position a few weeks ago. I applied with this company directly the end of last week and they just called me.

Have a call with another company tomorrow. I didn't get any traction with a recruiter for the same position a few weeks ago. I applied with this company directly the end of last week and they just called me.

I've done that on accident, as I didn't remember all the companies I applied for. The recruiter got really pissed off at me said that he would never work with me again, I told him to climb up a wall because I've never gotten an interview through his agency.

Guess who called me a couple of months later wanting to see if I was interested in a job...

I've done that on accident, as I didn't remember all the companies I applied for. The recruiter got really pissed off at me said that he would never work with me again, I told him to climb up a wall because I've never gotten an interview through his agency.

Guess who called me a couple of months later wanting to see if I was interested in a job...

I did it deliberately when I saw the job was still posted. I have to keep track of where I'm applying as it's a requirement when you're on unemployment. This position is closer to me than the one I interviewed for yesterday, and right off the highway.

Both the company I interviewed with yesterday and the one tomorrow are medical-related.

The ocean is still a mess so I went for a 62 mile ride this morning along the San Gabriel River. I had my biggest month in March with 750 miles. I'm at 715 so far in April with nine days left. I can look at it as a great workout, or simply bad dive conditions. :(
View attachment 581873
That looks like good diving conditions for me, where did you say that was?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom