What happens if I need to do this underwater, silly ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone rehost the original warhammer picture? the original link is broken

Pyrofish:
I've technicolor yodeled through my reg before. It's wierd, but not undoable. The worst part is breathing in right after. The air tastes like vomit... nasty...

I found out later that this is not the proper procedure though. The proper procedure is to signal to your buddy with the "out of air" sign. Puke through their reg, then give it back once you feel better. That's what a buddy's for!! hehe
Jason

Note to self: Avoid buddy giving "out of air" sign with bulging cheeks and green skin tone.

For the sake of all us newbies I think somebody must post the "warhammer" picture :)

To whomever pulled my post with the hot link in it: how about a link that isn't hot. How about a cut and paste link? Would that satisfy the non-existent TOS violation? The pulling of the post with the link in it makes about as much sense as pulling this smiley: :mooner: Inquiring minds want to know.

OkieDiver:
I just re-read the TOS agreement and could not find anything that was violated by posting a link to the location of the picture. Could a moderator please show where the TOS was violated. Thank you.
Of course.

Terms of Service - Workplace friendly:
Vulgar or offensive posts: Language or material that, in context, depicts or describes (in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary standards for the broadcast medium) sexual or excretory organs or activities is prohibited. The ScubaBoard staff foresees that this area may be the hardest to enforce as individuals may differ on their interpretation.
http://www.scubaboard.com/faq.php?faq=tos_items#faq_faq_tos_define_workplace

Like stated before: feel free to send the link by PM but do not post it.

Based on the TOS excerpt you are quoting..........

Originally Posted by Terms of Service - Workplace friendly
Vulgar or offensive posts: Language or material that, in context, depicts or describes (in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary standards for the broadcast medium) sexual or excretory organs or activities is prohibited. The ScubaBoard staff foresees that this area may be the hardest to enforce as individuals may differ on their interpretation.

...... means the following is is a vulgar or offensive post:

http:// www xxxxxxxxxxxxxx com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/212/limit/views

Please explain how a url can be vulgar or offensive. :confused: Thank you.

Ok. I'm gonna try and be politically correct so I don't step on the censors or the decency police's toes.

If you Google deeprelief.jpg you should get a result that looks like this:

RebreatherWorld Gallery - Oh my god!- Powered by Photopost It...

Click on that link and you will see the "Warhammer maneuver"

El Orans since you seem to be the only moderator replying I'm gonna presume you're the one that pulled the original link. Does this meet with your approval? Is this workplace friendly enough?

I had to barf into my reg at Stingray City. Grab the reg to hold it in, hurl, stuff your tongue in the opening, and purge the holy snot out of it. My wife tells me that fish rush in from miles around -- yuck! After you get to the surface, have your 2nd stage serviced ('cause now it's icky). There was a dive shop on G.C. that serviced my reg for free -- man I wish I could remember their name so that I could steer business their way. I'll bet it's in my logbook...

If I remember correctly, the reason you don't want to pull the reg out to spew is that there is a strong inhale reflex afterward.

Back
Top Bottom