question for dir people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
I've asked quite a lot of questions on here, and I am surprised by the quality of answers I get. Not all answers are good, but I can tell the good ones because:

1. they don't make fun of the question or other answers but seriously try to address the issue;

2. they just don't say "this is so" but they also tell you "why".

3. The same people keep giving solid answers. You pick up on who knows their brown stuff fairly quickly.

4. The same people keep talking out of their "you know whats". You pick up on who doesn't know their brown stuff fairly quickly.

Andy,

This is excellent advice! You should post this as a sticky note to beginning divers who are just starting to read on this Board!!

Cheers! BJD :anakinpod

No matter how long your hose is......or where you wrap it.....don't let your buddy run out and your octopus will work just fine. Is that so wrong? I use halcyon and dive rite equipment with a recreational application and a technical attitude. But i am not schleppin a seven foot hose to Fiji with me. Nor am I taking steel spring straps on my full foot warm water fins...use what works fer you and practice the hand off with your buddy. More important don't let em run out of air.

Bubby Flewin:
Nor am I taking steel spring straps on my full foot warm water fins...use what works fer you

LOL - good one ... I know DIR is into redundancy, but I think even they would consider such a thing rather unnecessary ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

JPBECK:
Some people on this post sometimes give DIR advice --- but later when asked, they proffess that they are not DIR, as if to say that DIR is bad..

So to understand DIR you must live DIR?

Also.. I state that I'm not a woman... does that mean that women are bad?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom