DEMA update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

remember the first rule of ScubaBoard, by our own @RayfromTX: No one wins in an argument on ScubaBoard.
That extends to all the internet... so why argue? If your purpose in coming here is to beat people up with your superior intellect, then go find a grade school where you can win. It your purpose is to engage with the community, which appears to be you, Frank, then this is the perfect venue. Grind your axes on Facebook. Learn which ax to own and how to sharpen it right here. :D :D :D

They arrived on Kwaj on the 26th barge. I heard the loader is down and the containers are still not unloaded. The scuba club also has 16 new Al80 in one of those containers too.
Setting up a cargo cult on Kwajalein? Next thing you'll be eating Spam... I never touched the stuff before I lived in Micronesia, now I can't get enough Spam or aluminum 80s

The dive industry and it's ability to double down on practices that are anti consumer never fail to amaze me..just saying
Seems like it. The specific stated purpose was to support dealers, who have apparently been complaining that they're losing service revenue with parts directly available to the consumer.

Interesting, because ScubaPro changed their dealer agreement too. They will allow direct to the customer sales.
For parts? Interesting...

At any rate, I have enough Zeagle parts on hand that I should be able to outlast this silly policy.

Seems like it. The specific stated purpose was to support dealers, who have apparently been complaining that they're losing service revenue with parts directly available to the consumer.

For parts? Interesting...

At any rate, I have enough Zeagle parts on hand that I should be able to outlast this silly policy.
Don't know about parts, but for equipment.

Here is our interview with SharkSkin. More to come.

Can you explain? Exactly what are they going to be selling direct?
According to my LDS where my wife works, they are going to be selling SP equipment direct to the consumer. Not through the LDS, but actual direct sales. The principals of the LDS were going to DEMA specifically to discuss it with them.

EDIT: I just went to the SP website to order a MK25/S620. Although I didn't complete the transaction, I got to the part where you enter your credit card number and ship it to your home. You can try it yourself, it's free, easy, and fun!!!

I just went to the SP website to order a MK25/S620. Although I didn't complete the transaction, I got to the part where you enter your credit card number and ship it to your home. You can try it yourself, it's free, easy, and fun!!!

What was the price? MSRP? If that's the case, you could buy it cheaper at your LDS in most cases.

Reactions: mdb
What was the price? MSRP? If that's the case, you could buy it cheaper at your LDS in most cases.
$819 I think. I expect MSRP. They'd really be in trouble if they were cutting MAP and their dealers throats at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom