I Hurt Myself Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have read the thread from the begining and have enjoyed. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Mary in person while she was in Cozumel. I am happy to read anything she posts!

Don't nurses all stick together? That's been my experience in collective bargaining on the mgt side... ;^)
Glad you brought that up. I didn't want to get "personal" and violate some rule here. I think maybe nurse-to-be isn't aware of this nurse-in-being. In fact I am new to nursing myself. Total career change. (from financial investing to shot-wielding prankster) And I am loving it.

Currently orienting to the ER with our fair share of spanish speaking patients. It makes me smile and use the little bit of spanish I know. I remember only too well a few weeks ago being in the ER on Cozumel and how great the care was that I received. My nurse spoke no English...but her eyes, smile and gentle touch told me everything I needed to know. I count it has a great learning experience.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread replaced in Coz

You can get a 55 minute massage in Playa Del Carmen for 33 USD. It is on that main party/restaurant steet in a corner bldg upstairs. Big sign out front, You will forget about your busted fingers and lost dive trips. It is a legit place, no hanky-panky and GREAT MASSAGE.

OMG the living thread is back!!!!!!!...........lol

You can get a 55 minute massage in Playa Del Carmen for 33 USD. It is on that main party/restaurant steet in a corner bldg upstairs. Big sign out front, You will forget about your busted fingers and lost dive trips. It is a legit place, no hanky-panky and GREAT MASSAGE.

I did get a massage in Playa Del Carmen for $35.00. If I was there now I would definitely be getting one everyday. People should not pass up on massages in Cozumel and Playa. MUST DO!!

Just thought I would add...I finally made it to my first Rehab therapy appointment TODAY!

My hand is saveable...just needs some major manipulation.

This thread does not have to live in perpetuity. I am just glad it is saved here in Cozumel, where the fun began.

Thanks to Scubaboard and the SB'rs here. You made my dive trip to Cozumel even better than it already was!

Glad to see it. Good info here for future reference. Also glad your hand is improving. I'm still undecided what a prudent person should do - get on the next plane back to own doctors or continue the vacation? Glad you had a good time with your choices. :wink:

Glad to see it. Good info here for future reference. Also glad your hand is improving. I'm still undecided what a prudent person should do - get on the next plane back to own doctors or continue the vacation? Glad you had a good time with your choices. :wink:

Continue on and even extend vacation of course!! Have the best time possible. There are great Doctors in Cozumel and Playa, sounds like Mary got great treatment for her injury. Don't you see a dentist in Cancun?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom