Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to be there with my camper so there should be room for a couple of people to take the bunk over the cab. As far as supplies, I will bring a portable stove and the normal camping stuff. If there is a special need, let me know and I will see what I can do!

Sounds like a good time. What is the water temp like at that time of year. I only have a 5mm 2pc. With no experance I would think it would be to cold and would need a dry suit. May come just to meet others.

I'm sorry I am going to change the days I can come to only Sunday. My work has changed my schedule. I will still bring food.

I'll have the apartment for Friday and Saturday nights. That will leave the full sized fridge in the apartment for people to leave things chilled that require it.

I'll also be bringing my lovely girlfiend who is currently asking what dishes would be appreciated (bisquits or muffins to go with chili/soup?). I have advised her that her desserts would overkill for what already will arrive at meet and greet.

Not sure yet what type food I'll bring . . . some burgers and fruit salad?

I'll also have my heater in case it's cold out.

Ken

I'll be coming in on Fri. morning with about 10-15 lbs. of Keilbasa, precooked and ready for the grill, and of course, horseradish. I'll be tenting it again and will probably freeze my butt off again. Ber, did you say you have an extra heater? This is gonna be good!!!:D

My daughter has a local soccer tournament just north of Indpls (Carmel) that weekend so I won't be able to join everyone. I hope everyone has an awesome time. Hopefully I can make it next year.

There are a few of us doing a mini-M&G two weekends before (4/13-15). Feel free to join us if you can, especially if you can't make the main M&G.

Divin'Hoosier:
My daughter has a local soccer tournament just north of Indpls (Carmel) that weekend so I won't be able to join everyone. I hope everyone has an awesome time. Hopefully I can make it next year.

There are a few of us doing a mini-M&G two weekends before (4/13-15). Feel free to join us if you can, especially if you can't make the main M&G.

You will up by me.

Stop and say hello

Scott

diverbrian:
I'll have the apartment for Friday and Saturday nights. That will leave the full sized fridge in the apartment for people to leave things chilled that require it.

I'll also be bringing my lovely girl fiend who is currently asking what dishes would be appreciated (biscuits or muffins to go with chili/soup?). I have advised her that her desserts would overkill for what already will arrive at meet and greet.

I am staying with Brain and Will pitch in on what ever the excellent cook is making!!!!

I Know it will be top notch..

IndyScott

Back
Top Bottom