Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also have a few pallets that I need to get out of the garage. They don't burn long but they are great for getting things going. Now to find the chain saw. :D

Here comes the wood discussion again. I would recommend to save a lot of bickering on this subject for all to leave any type of wood at home and just buy it from Mike.

gtxl1200:
Here comes the wood discussion again.

Speaking of wood, shouldn't you be right back???????

Let me guess the issue of the whatever bug it is that eats the trees. If this was a tree I would leave it at home.

crpntr133:
Let me guess the issue of the whatever bug it is that eats the trees. If this was a tree I would leave it at home.

You got it! Mike is a absolute stickler for enforcing the rules. I doubt he'd let you bring it in. I'd suggest you give him a call before you bring anything you plan on burning. I'd hate to see you bring something and then have to haul it all the way back home again.

Barracuda2:
I'll be tenting it again and will probably freeze my butt off again. Ber, did you say you have an extra heater? This is gonna be good!!!:D

I'll try to remember to throw the extra heater in, I usually have it no matter what but a reminder PM the week prior wouldn't hurt :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I am a big ole' question mark. I am free those dates, but a bulk of my dive gear lives in NC right now, so I'm not sure if I will have gear to dive for that weekend. I will let you guys know when I know.

scubapolly:
I am a big ole' question mark. I am free those dates, but a bulk of my dive gear lives in NC right now, so I'm not sure if I will have gear to dive for that weekend. I will let you guys know when I know.

The only gear you will need is redpop and rubberbands

You guys are killing me with the rubber band thing. I know, I know, what happens at a M&G stays at a M&G. Hope to get brought up to speed at this years M&G.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom