Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More after review.

Attachments

• April 2007 004 (Small).jpg
    April 2007 004 (Small).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 63
  • April 2007 009 (Small).jpg
    April 2007 009 (Small).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 72
  • April 2007 029 (Small).jpg
    April 2007 029 (Small).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 80
  • April 2007 032 (Small).jpg
    April 2007 032 (Small).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 53
The Chicago Contingent wishes to thank all the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew folks for a great "Meet and Greet"! Sorry I had to miss the Kielbasa on Friday nite. I noticed nobody saved any for me.....

crpntr133:
Those weren't nymphs they were knomes. Horney ones to!

Polly, thanks for helping me out with the doubles. Still got a ways to go but I think I made one giant stride over the weekend.

Good meeting everyone!!

I thought they were spiked haired trolls....and according to Polly's t-shirt, they were behaving rather badly.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.:D It's great to find so many demented people in one place at one time and not have the walls padded.:eyebrow:

AUGH!! trolls not knomes..or is the nomes?? Oh well!!
BADLY!!!? Looked like they were in the right positions to me. I'm sure the "trim" was good. (here we go again)

It was nice seeing all of you. I got to find out what the rubber bands were for!!!!

Scott

IndyScott:
It was nice seeing all of you. I got to find out what the rubber bands were for!!!!

Scott

That is so wrong in so many ways :D

Big THANK YOU to Ted and Deb for providing me with a place to sleep! (Especially in light of what Scott just said since staying where he stayed was my other possible option)

If y'all weren't there you missed a HECK of a party!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks all for the fun, friendship and warm water...ughhh....did I mention friendship? Seriously - had a great time hangin' with ya'll - thanks for makin' a southern boy feel welcome!

I only wish we could of made it before sunday. What a great group of people. We look forward to next year. Thanks to you all for the kindness.

Ber - sorry to have missed you. Thanks for letting us know about the meet. And you were so right about how nice everyone was.

John and Debbie

Was definitely a great time. I am glad I went and hope to see you all again, before next year's event! I'll be looking out for opportunities to tag along so I can do some more diving this summer. Thanks to everyone - you are a great bunch! It's awesome to find so many divers, so helpful and welcoming. Not to mention ornery and fun...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom