Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kt_gobucks:
Was definitely a great time. I am glad I went and hope to see you all again, before next year's event! I'll be looking out for opportunities to tag along so I can do some more diving this summer. Thanks to everyone - you are a great bunch! It's awesome to find so many divers, so helpful and welcoming. Not to mention ornery and fun...

Talk to Mitten I bet that he will let you go along with him. :eyebrow:

irie1029:
I only wish we could of made it before sunday. What a great group of people. We look forward to next year. Thanks to you all for the kindness.

Ber - sorry to have missed you. Thanks for letting us know about the meet. And you were so right about how nice everyone was.

John and Debbie

Sorry to have missed you as well. Had to get home and get the rest of my plants that arrived on Friday planted. It was almost dark by the time I quit working and I STILL have 6 hydrangeas to plant...UGH! I was happy to see that the other box of plants failed to show up on Saturday or I might have been planting until midnight.

Glad you enjoyed the group, they ARE ornery as kt mentioned but they are a GREAT bunch of people! You haven't seen them in full form until you've gone to the campfire :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

crpntr133:
Talk to Mitten I bet that he will let you go along with him. :eyebrow:

:rofl3: :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

irie1029:
I only wish we could of made it before sunday. What a great group of people. We look forward to next year. Thanks to you all for the kindness.

Ber - sorry to have missed you. Thanks for letting us know about the meet. And you were so right about how nice everyone was.

John and Debbie
It was nice to have met you. The muffins were good too. I was hoping that you would still be hanging around when Dean & I surfaced from our dive. But I didn't find you anywhere.
Debbie, stay with it & get your certification. You won't regret it.
Hope to see you again....Dave

As usually... it was fun. Good to see everyone again.

For those of you who weren't there.....

1. Trolls have more fun.
2. Lots of people drop their pants in Ted's trailer
3. The gear tables at the deep docks will "leave a mark"
4. An ankle injury can be fixed with a little aqua seal and/or duct tape.

I guess everything has been said so I guess I dont need to say anything. It was great to meet the people I havent met before. and I was good to see the people that I did know. and Katie I still have that walking stick if you need it.

Thanks everyone for making my son Justin (skirt boy):D feel like part of the group as a newbie. I already knew you all would. He wants a return engagement at the next M & G in the fall. I told him the water would be much warmer then, so what's the date? It was great meeting new friends and seeing old friends

Brian, congrats on your new dive gear---a ball and chain:rofl3:

gtxl1200:
Katie I still have that walking stick if you need it.

Ah Ha! Now I get it - I thought Mitten gave me the mask to be nice since my original mask just doesn't work with a hood. Now I see that he was really just helping so I'd stay away from your white stick! Now I have to wonder why he didn't take more precautions around the campfire. Was that a slip? :confused:

scubapolly:
As usually... it was fun. Good to see everyone again.

For those of you who weren't there.....

1. Trolls have more fun.
2. Lots of people drop their pants in Ted's trailer
3. The gear tables at the deep docks will "leave a mark"
4. An ankle injury can be fixed with a little aqua seal and/or duct tape.

Best of luck on UR move down to NC!!!! Will U make it up for the fall M-n-G? It won't be the same without U!

Cheers

JC

Barracuda2:
Brian, congrats on your new dive gear---a ball and chain:rofl3:

Hmm, I thought of her as more of a SMB, BC or PFD. I wonder how much lift she has? :D

Poor guy can't even catch any slack on the board.

Back
Top Bottom