Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 19th, Brandon Ale House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todd, I'm not trying to talk you out of going to a M&G, but someone who lives in Hudson heading over to Brandon for dinner/drinks is a little unusual...

LOL, well, that's true!

It may not be up to me now, I checked my schedule and I may have to be in MI for that weekend now for work! I'll check with my boss tomorrow!

Not a fun trip! Now, the last weekend of October I'll be in Vegas for four days! THAT'S a good work outting! :)

Todd, I'm not trying to talk you out of going to a M&G, but someone who lives in Hudson heading over to Brandon for dinner/drinks is a little unusual...

Now why wouldn't that be worthwhile for this kind of company? :wink:

I'll be there as well - my business trip was moved, so looking good so far; as usual, probably 6:30-7ish, have to stay at work long enough to get the paycheck.

i get off at 6pm but will head there after work.....might me a little dirty..ill be the guy with the dirty verizon shirt on! prob about 630 or so coming from carolwood

I'm gonna try to make it. Its on my side of town. That means I will have to be good and not get into trouble. I know people over here.

m&m ..will be there since its almost in are back yard, hey miss d , if you are a good girl you
can come by after wood to see the m&m resort......

mike

Now why wouldn't that be worthwhile for this kind of company? :wink:

Right?

M&M :yelclap:

Todd, we will figure it out as time nears that is if you aren't out of town. :)

GDR, it is kind of weird that you might behave.... Kind of makes feel a bit uncomfortable :demented: Now since this is "your side of town" will the missus be gracing us with her presence (remember yo can bring the kiddos as well :))?

Ya!

I mean, SOMEONE HAS to be there to help I DIVE eat all of his nachos! I'll be prepared this time! :)

Maybe. I don't know if I will allow her out of the house or not. It will depend if she has been good or not. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom