2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did you guys see that crack-pot Arkansas player hit the Alabama player in the head with the helment? and that was after he ripped the guys helment off.

Of course he got ejected, but all he got suspended for by Arkansas was for one game.

dumb-*** did it right in front of a ref also.

For those who missed what I'm talking about... see

Looks like thugs playing thugs...........bet you won't see anyone pull that on LSU's Tyson Jackson(#93, 291#), Glen Dorsey(#72, 303#), Marlon Favorite(#99, 302#), Charles Alexander(91, 291#), or Al Woods(#97, 316#)....These guys combined right now are better than alot of NFL front lines, they are animals........GEAUX TIGERS........

Any LSU or SC guys here? Just curious if the LSU guys are worried/scared? I would be. I know I will be when SC plays UF. Spurrier seems to play the big games tight and/or produce upsets. He beat UF in 2005 and should have won last year.

You wouldn't want to put your money where your mouth is..........GEAUX TIGERS.......
Here's your NEW LSU Fight Song

[FONT=&quot]Hey! Fightin' Tigers! You’re in our way! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Hey! Fightin' Tigers! You’ll lose today! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] You've got the big head, You know how to whine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] You’re gonna lose the the ball when you hit our wall [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] And trip right on the line. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] You're gonna miss that touchdown [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Ru-u-un! For your life! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Make Mike the Tiger stand right up and CRY. Whaaaaaaaa! !! !! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Give it all of your might as you lose tonight, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] And keep the goal in view, Victory for Them Thar Gators!!!
:D :D :D
[/FONT]​

I'll wait until after the LSU/UF game to crow. Too much crowing before can make you look foolish.

Geaux Tigers

I'd like to take a moment to interrupt the regularly scheduled back patting by you SEC wimps and say....

MSU will win the National Championship and the Big Ten this year, w00t!

GO SPARTANS BABY!!!!!

I'll wait until after the LSU/UF game to crow. Too much crowing before can make you look foolish.

Geaux Tigers
But then you might have to wait an entire year to show some school spirit! :D

BTW, I lived on campus there (LSU) when my Dad went there (61 or 62?). I THINK we lived in a place called Corey Village but that might have been when we moved to Gainesville. I went to my first ever college game at LSU and I remember some pond icing over in the winter and us playing on it. Good memories there, but far better (and stronger) ones from living in Gainesville and then in Trenton Fl.

I'd like to take a moment to interrupt the regularly scheduled back patting by you SEC wimps and say....

MSU will win the National Championship and the Big Ten this year, w00t!

GO SPARTANS BABY!!!!!
MSU? They still have a Football program there? I thought they gave it up because Nebraska kept kicking their butt?

You guys are all lucky the real SC, USC, the Men of Troy aren't in the SEC. Then it would be butt kicking time.

BTW, I lived on campus there (LSU) when my Dad went there (61 or 62?). I THINK we lived in a place called Corey Village but that might have been when we moved to Gainesville.

FYI..Correy Village is married housing at UF if I remember correctly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom