2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.... I just got finnished watching the Auburn vs Southern Florida game. (I fell asleep and finished it on TIVO).

pitiful is all I have to say.

Though Auburn didn't play great, Tuberville had the opportunity to call 2 time outs in the last 38 seconds of the game between plays to advance the offense so that they kicking team could have gotten in place and possibly won the game. He had the advantage to use if he wanted to because USF wouldn't have had the time afterwards to score again.

Instead, he chose not to use any of his timeouts and decided to let the clock run out and go into overtime, which "Leveled the playing field" and gave USF a shot at scoring.

what a freaking idiot.

That loss was self inflicted by their own coach.

If South Florida had not missed 3 field goals it would never have even gotten to overtime.

Here is a nice SEC Schedule I came across. It will be sideways if opened in your browser. So...save, open in Adobe, rotate, and print.

SEC Schedule

Very cool... but I expect that from a Gator! :D

That's actually very old(like 5 seasons old).............but like you said:D..........................GEAUX TIGERS................

Oh, come on! Tennessee-Florida this weekend and there hasn't been any trash talk yet?? What are you guys saving it for?? :laughing:

Mississippi State 19, Auburn 14

:11:

Oh, come on! Tennessee-Florida this weekend and there hasn't been any trash talk yet?? What are you guys saving it for?? :laughing:

That was a butt spanking wasn't it? (Tenn vs FL)

The Auburn game and the Alabama game both surprised me.

I expected Auburn to easily beat Miss State. They were easily embarrased. It's evident that they are screwed if they keep playing like this.

But Holy Cow.... did anyone watch the Bama game?

I expected Arkansas to easily cream Bama. But Bama held their own going into halftime way ahead. Arkansas came back in the 2nd half with a huge comeback, passing the Tide. Bama scored to go ahead in an edge of the seat drive downfield and scored to go ahead with 8 seconds left on the clock. Best game I watched this weekend.

I need some consolation. While I love my Auburn Tigers, it appears the coaches forgot that we really do need an offense if we want to win (and we do want to win). But today was not our day, but knowing Auburn we are liable to have a crappy season and only show up to ruin what could have been perfect seasons for Florida and LSU. I do hope we show up for those games and all the rest of the season.

But in the interest of the SEC, I must say, "How 'bout those Wildcats?" Their game today shows why I love SEC sports. Each school has the ability to play well and each year there are enough really good teams in the conference that you are bound to see some really good hard fought games, and the teams that may normally be in the basement can bring their A game and stun top 10 teams.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom