2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a picture I took of the Auburn band...

Auburnband.jpg

Another reason that the SEC is the best conference: www.secpoon.com

:D

But only in the Pac-10 do you get the headline:

"Playboy eyes the Beavers"

referring to the search for models from Oregon State for their annual conference edition.

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Having just finished watching our game tonight, let me just say... :D

HAHAHAHAHA.....

How anyone except an LSU fan can say the SEC is the better conference needs to turn on their TV. I have yet to see any "outstanding" football from the "conference without peers".

I know better than to reply to a troll (which you most certainly are on the "2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread"), but since I just got off the phone with J. :)biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:), I'll spot myself one post.
HAHAHAHAHA.....

How anyone except an LSU fan can say the SEC is the better conference needs to turn on their TV. I have yet to see any "outstanding" football from the "conference without peers".
It seems to me that all those ESPN commentators must be as completely loopy as the rest of us nuts, for I distinctly recall them unanimously agreeing on camera last night that the SEC is the premiere conference in college football (a sentiment which has been echoed time and again over the last several years).

It was their stated opinion that USC is still indisputably number one in the country, and they said that USC facing all but one of their toughest opponents on the road (the reverse of LSU's schedule, which only counts Alabama as an expected significant road test) makes USC's schedule *perhaps* tougher than LSU's. They also said the PAC-10 is looking much stronger this year than years past, and they noted that the round-robin format of PAC-10 play isn't easy.

Still, they were quite soundly of agreement that the SEC is year in and year out consistently the toughest conference out there.

Either you don't get out much, or you must think that the whole *world* is going mad. (Hehe... "It's not just one car, Maybel, they're *all* driving the wrong way!" :rofl3:)

I'll forgive your troll comment this once as I have been here from the beginning of this post.

The fact of the matter is is that the SEC is nothing more than a popularity contest. The ESPN commentators are so smart they can't even consistently pick winners. If these commentators are "experts", then why aren't they involved in the voting process??

I hear all this BS about how tough the SEC is and how tough their schedule is but yet this is all based on what? Opinion! The SEC plays in prime time and that is the key to their success. This year has so far proven again that the SEC is no different than any other of the major conferences.

So we'll continue to see how the rest of the year plays out.

Meanwhile, If I'm the only car driving in this direction, why can I see the signals pointing at me? Rather than follow the rest of the sheep, why don't you look up and ask yourself why you don't see the colors, but only see the back of the signals? Change lanes and come back on the road to reality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom