2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice picture, Do you have one with a gator next to him??????
By the way nice g. grouper picture :)

Laff all you want, Saban wasn't leaving LSU and Tubby wasn't leaving Ole Miss.

I believe that Tubby's quote was "They'll have to carry me out of here in a pine box,"

A couple days later he was in Auburn for the press conference.

Rumor is that he didn't even tell his players bye.

Of course Saban lied just like Tubby did. He lied about leaving LSU. He lied about leaving Miami.

Check this one out....

it says that A&M is looking at Tuberville to replace Franchione.

Tuberville won’t discuss rumors: Auburn coach says he won’t talk about Texas A&M during the season

and this one mentions Sumlin and Muschamp as well as Tubbie
Farewell to Franchione

also, Texas A&M has denied reports football coach Dennis Franchione had agreed to a buyout.

Regardless, until it happens, it hasn't happen...until then it's only gossip...:D

I'm going to have to root for Auburn over Georgia. If they win then the SEC East is a free for all!

Looks like LSU is about to take over as #1.

Well. I watched the Auburn vs Georgia game this weekend and it's obvious that Georgia came with their "game faces on" and that Auburn didn't.

Even more less impressive was Auburn QB Brandon Cox. He's screwed up a bunch this season, but this had to be the low point in his career, especially since he said this game was going to be "payback" for the ***-whippin' he received from Georgia last year. He threw an embarassing 4 interceptions which lead the Tigers to getting 'spanked' 45 to 20. Cox can give up any chance of going Pro unless it's some "arena league" team.

For Auburn to play well against big ranked teams Florida and LSU and then not to play big against one of their oldest rivals, Georgia, is well frankly, just embarrasing.

With their fourth loss of the season, two of which to unranked teams, and three losses to conference teams, Auburn was dropped from the AP Top 25, with just cause.

I will say one thing about the game that's beginning to bother me is the referee's and them wanting to throw a flag at anything (against either team). It's just getting a bit annoying.

So here's how the Top 25 in reference to the SEC fell out

AP Top 25 (week 11)
1. LSU (40) 9-1 1,590
2. Oregon (22) 8-1 1,574
3. Oklahoma (1) 9-1 1,471
4. Kansas (1) 10-0 1,439
5. West Virginia (1) 8-1 1,340

8. Georgia 8-2 1,130
14. Florida 7-3 814
19. Tennessee 7-3 488
22. Kentucky 7-3 283

Dropped From Rankings