2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what about the biggest game in the SEC. The Iron Bowl is this weekend.

Auburn is chosen to win by 6, but I think it's Auburns to loose and Bama's to win. If Bama played like they did against LA Monroe though, I think it will be Auburns 6th straight win against the Tide.

I'll take Auburn. La-Monroe was an omen.

Joe, it was nice to meet you the LSU game. At the beginning of the season the stars were aligned for LSU to make a run all the way to the NC game. Unfortunately one of the stars got knocked slightly out of orbit by the Hogs.

Here's the latest polls

2007 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 13 (Nov. 25)
AP Top 25

1. Missouri (45) 11-1 1,604
2. West Virginia (20) 10-1 1,574
3. Ohio State 11-1 1,469
4. Georgia 10-2 1,354
5. LSU 10-2 1,269 - fall from #1 after being beat by unranked Arkansas

10. Florida 9-3 1,029
14. Tennessee 9-3 746 - Beat Kentucky this past weekend.
23. Auburn 8-4 226 - back on the list again after defeating Alabama

BCS Standings
1. Missouri 11-1
2. West Virginia 10-1
3. Ohio State 11-1
4. Georgia 10-2
5. Kansas 11-1

7. LSU 10-2
10. Florida 9-3
14. Tennessee 9-3
24. Auburn 8-4

I hope the Georgia fans are not getting their hopes up that Missouri and West Virginia both lose next Saturday. I don't think there is any way that the 'Dawgs (or Kansas, for that matter) will get to play in the BCS Championship Game against Ohio State without even winning their division title. The BCS is not about to allow another fiasco like the one that took place in 2001, when Miami crushed a Nebraska team that didn't win its division either.

I hope the Georgia fans are not getting their hopes up that Missouri and West Virginia both lose next Saturday. I don't think there is any way that the 'Dawgs (or Kansas, for that matter) will get to play in the BCS Championship Game against Ohio State without even winning their division title. The BCS is not about to allow another fiasco like the one that took place in 2001, when Miami crushed a Nebraska team that didn't win its division either.

I would like to see it happen, than maybe this BCS thing would be replaced by a playoff system.

Tomorrow's game to watch will be the Gators against that Girl's School in Tallahassee!

I don't think I can watch my football team anymore. They're gonna cause me to have a heart attack.

4 OTs. Geez.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom