2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huh? Boise State might have a good team. And I agree they have a quality football program..... But the only reason they continue to win is they don't play anyone. go look at their schedule. They don't play ANYONE that is (or was ranked)

That "National Stage" schedule Boise State has a bear with Toledo, Tulsa and Nevada coming up then it just completely turns into murderer's row with San Diego State, Wyoming and New Mexico to round out the season! :rofl3:

Looks like Texas A&M will be the 13th team in the SEC. :popcorn:

I'm guessing they will be part of the SEC West. Whatcha wanna bet that Clemson pops up wanting to join the SEC East?

+1 for Clemson. Why can't we bring in some more softies. Now we'll catch it form the other conferences saying the SEC teams are afraid to play outside the conference. It will be hard to keep three games open for the outside.

8 From the SEC :D

top25poll.jpg

My Gators pulled one out in the Swamp against Tennessee today. I'm afraid it's going to be a long season for the Gators. But considering we have an all new coaching staff, this is our adjustment year.

My Gators pulled one out in the Swamp against Tennessee today. I'm afraid it's going to be a long season for the Gators. But considering we have an all new coaching staff, this is our adjustment year.
Congratulations to your Gators. They were the better team Today! :D We have more work to do, but; I'm excited for Tn. They will definitely be getting better under Dooley. I think we did OK for our youth, and a couple more tough games and a year and we'll be back on track. Bummer for Justin Hunter, I hope it's not to serious. Luckily we have a bye next week and Buffalo should be another week he can heal and give some Freshmen a taste at the game.

I always hate seeing players get hurt. I looks like Hunter will be ok in a few weeks. Did you see the shot taken by the FSU receiver? OMG. As much as I hate FSU I sure hope the doesn't have a serious long-term injury.

TN will be a great team in the next couple of years. Young talent, gifted QB. Could use a RB, IMO. The Gators are in some serious transition. The new staff is trying to be successful with the talent left from previous regimes. As the new staff recruits for the "Pro-style" offense & defense I expect the Gators to be competing for the national title again by 2014.

They'll have to go through a much better TN. :D

We look forward to that :D Let's see, 2014 will make that 10 victory's in a row?

:joke: I'm missing with you my friend.

We look forward to that :D Let's see, 2014 will make that 10 victory's in a row?

:joke: I'm missing with you my friend.
I know! Can't be a Fan in the SEC if you aren't ready for some smack, eh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom