New iPad App for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks Cool. How to you hook up and use a peo plus 2? Through the USB adapter and teh Oceanic cord?

Thanks, ML

.....How to you hook up and use a pro plus 2? Through the USB adapter and teh Oceanic cord?
So far divePAL can not retrieve logs directly from a file computer - nor import logs from existing files.
We expect to have this features in few weeks - for the windows version of divePAL.

I am glad to report that Apple has just approved Version 1.2 of our divePAL iPad App. :cool3:

Major changes for this version are more dive computers and online log system.

Supported Dive Computers

OCEANIC: Veo 100, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Geo 2.0, Pro Plus 2/2.1, Atom 3.0 and VT 4.0
SUUNTO: Zoop and Cobra

Online Log System

You can now use divePAL iPad to access our online log system; use it to save your dive plans or to search for typical dive profiles of well known dive sites.

divePAL_ipad_20111122.jpg

Once you have located the dive profile of your interest then analyze it and use the results to plan your next real dive
divePAL_ipad_20111122b.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Any plans for an Android version?
Most likely beta in January ..... But .... For which tablet?

Wouldn't it be universal for all tablets using X,Y or Z versions of Android?

Mine's a ProPad... you won't have heard of it, unless you've been shopping in HK recently. LOL

Wouldn't it be universal for all tablets using X,Y or Z versions of Android?.....
As long as Android tablets from multiple manufacturers are REALLY compatible yes ..... but I suspect that that will not be the case.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I am glad to report that Apple has just approved Version 1.3 of our divePAL iPad App.

Major changes for this version are support for the FULL version and more dive computers.

FULL features

- BASIC user can upgrade to FULL via in-app purchase
- FULL user can analyze deeper and longer dives
- FULL user can plan, analyze and log series of up to 3 dives
- FULL user can create a plan from a previously existing dive profile.
- FULL user can analyze dive profiles with a maximum depth of 50m/165ft and a bottom time of 90minutes.

Additionally, version 1.3 allows users to analyze logs of real dives previously uploaded to the divePAL online log system (this is done with the Window version of divePAL).

divePAL_ipad_imported_log.jpg

Supported Dive Computers

MARES: Mission Puck
OCEANIC: Veo 100, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo 2.0, Pro Plus 2/2.1, Atom 3.0, VT3 and VT 4.0
SUUNTO: Cobra, Cobra3, Vyper and Zoop

Nitrox is next :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom